Bristol-ATC Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bristol-ATC Forum

Welcome to BristolATC, the longest active virtual aviation community for Flight Simulator X.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Bristol ATCO Dossier

Go down 
AuthorMessage
N34RF
Flight Engineer
Flight Engineer
N34RF

Number of posts : 79
Registration date : 2008-01-06

Bristol ATCO Dossier Empty
PostSubject: Bristol ATCO Dossier   Bristol ATCO Dossier Icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2008 7:08 am

The latest dossier version is currently: 2d

The update includes a chapter on Surveillance Radar Approaches (SRA's), and also other minor improvements.

For ATCO's: I recommend all of you to have a brief read through the SRA bit. It's really easy, but seeing as a lot of you may not have come across them before, it would be worthwhile reading about it.

For pilots: I recommend keeping up to date with any areas you are unfamiliar with, and it may even help you learn about SRA's.

If you have found any errors, as usual, email Ben Cornwell or myself.

Document direct link here
Back to top Go down
N34RF
Flight Engineer
Flight Engineer
N34RF

Number of posts : 79
Registration date : 2008-01-06

Bristol ATCO Dossier Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bristol ATCO Dossier   Bristol ATCO Dossier Icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2008 2:49 pm

And as an extra, many of you are (I think) accidentally downloading the 'Bristol-ATC Standard Controlling Procedures'

Please note, that this is NOT the ATCO dossier to be used for training.... The dossier is our main document and is actually found quite hidden at the bottom of the 'Dossier' download section.

Please ensure you download the right one!

(The BATC SCP is for handover points etc, with multiple controllers)
Back to top Go down

Bristol ATCO Dossier
Page 1 of 1